Wednesday, June 9

Birthday Party #1

 Ben was so happy with the color changing alarm clock he's been eyeing at Target.  He knows he's not allowed to come into my bedroom in the morning unless it shows a "7".

Ben is very proud that he can jump in the pool and swim to the side.  This picture was taken from my perch for the afternoon.

And another picture jumping in...although this one I actually got off my chair and walked about 12 feet to get the shot!


There's been so much going on these past few weeks with field trips, end of school stuff and my kids' birthdays that I feel I may forget something like putting on my pants in the morning!  Today we celebrated Ben's birthday at Chuckee Cheese.  He had requested that Jerry, myself, grandma, grandpa, and his buddy Ben all come, but unfortunately Jerry and my dad were both unable to attend.  Ben and Ben had a lot of fun and afterwards I took the boys swimming for the afternoon.  This is how the afternoon went:  I sat in a chair, watched, and shouted the occasional "awesome!" while they jumped in the pool about 242 times.  It was my kind of day.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Is that Maria's little Ben? He helped us out on Field Day while his mom & I were leading a game.

I love pool days where I actually get to work on my tan. And they're coming more and more often which makes me say, awesome. :)