Sunday, January 18

Mish-Mash

The beginning of '09 has been a bit crazy with the start of my preschool and just the busyness of the kids' schedules and Jerry's work. Here's some photos to show what we've been up to.

The girls were both invited to a birthday party sleepover of a friend. Jerry's parents were in town that night so we enjoyed a leisurely dinner out with Ben which was wonderful. Of course, the next day made me wonder if it was really worth it. Two tired girls!
We went to the Grand Rapids Camper and RV Show down at DeVos Place. The kids had a riot going through all types of trailers, 5th wheels, pop-up campers, etc. They thought the trailer above was a "grandma and grandpa trailer" because it didn't have bunks for them, and therefore, they didn't like it.

Ben enjoyed sitting in this $500,000 majestic machine. Dream big, buddy!

It finally warmed up to the mid twenties so we ventured outside and did some sledding. Ben made it down the hill by himself without getting hurt. The frozen hay bale from last year is only a distant memory.

Erin and Claire had lots of fun sledding down together!

My Sister-in law Kim will like this one. I love the Broadway brand glue on nails that Kim always wears, and so I bought some before New Year's Eve and put them on....really well with lots of glue. I didn't want to get the mold growth in the air pockets that Brenda got a few years back! The girls wanted some too, so I got them the little girl stick on version (above) which lasts all of 30 seconds. I've been finding little pink fingernails all over my house. As far as my nails go, they're supposed to last around 7 days. Well mine were on for a good 14 days, and there are two that I still can't get off. Of course they're on my two pointer fingers which have issues to begin with. I don't know, I think they're there to stay!

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh look at those beautiful nails!!! Aunt Kim is so proud :)