Sunday, January 25
Mama's Boy
If you know Ben then you should know the title to this post is really sort of a joke considering he is such a daddy's boy. I really can't take any credit for my 3rd born learning to spell and write his name, but I'm still proud so he's a mama's boy for the time being. I remember working with my 1st born on letters and all those educational type learning activities, but much to my dismay she would find ways to ignore me. Ben started reciting the letters in his whole name last fall, and I think it has helped for him to be called "Benjamin" rather than "Ben" at school. He seems to really have an interest in letters and what things say which I haven't experienced with either of the girls. Maybe it's because I'm not trying to shove it down his throat. Now, that skinned apple you see in the picture does make Ben a mama's boy....or it makes me a sucker. He doesn't eat crust/skin of any kind, be it on apples, bread, or waffle edges!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment