Jerry and I were able to get away for a long weekend in early May. This was supposed to be a birthday present for me, however it sort of morphed into a Valentine's Day gift and Mother's Day gift as well. It's all good...We spent Thursday to Sunday exploring the Traverse City Bay area, eating at some awesome restaurants, shopping, and just enjoying being together. Awesome weekend!
This was near some lighthouse on one of the peninsulas. The mosquitos were bad!
This is the start of the dune climb. How naive we were to think that Lake Michigan would be over the first dune.
Instead, this is what we saw after we reached the top of the first dune.

4 dunes later, this is as close to the lake as we got, but it was beautiful!
On the way back down. This is a view of Glen Lake. Love the white sand!
I saw this in one of the stores in downtown TC. If this is all it takes to be a good mom, then I am ALL SET!


No comments:
Post a Comment