Love this one! It's the 7 days of creation made out of crayons.
These sea creatures were made with all sorts of scrap metal.
This wood portrait took us a while to actually see that it was a portrait. You have to stand directly in front because from the side it looks like.....
The twirling, balancing glitter man up on top is not real.
The metal flowers were Erin's favorite. If you know her, you know there really wasn't anything that could even come close.
This mermaid was constructed from over 80,000 toothpicks.
Ahhh, a giant mosquito is getting me!
f
This wood sculpture was so beautiful and detailed.
This giant penny was created all from pennies...like a zillion of them.
I really liked this loopy painting, which is really vinyl stick-ons. Hey, can I order this through Uppercase Living?
Ben taking part in the art. See below...
70 balloons on a string. The artist was attached as well.
Not quite sure about this one. Music and stone recliners.
I loved these tall, vivid paintings (there were two).
And then there's always the questionable ones...A girl painting various text messages on toasted Wonderbread.
1 comment:
I love Erin's look on the last one! Good to hear from ya. Hope small group went well last night. The picture was sweet. Yes, the football game picture. It was over 100 degrees again this weekend. I love it! We leave for Israel on Tuesday. I'll take lots of pictures! Hope you're all well! Miss ya.
K
Post a Comment