Tuesday, June 1

Memorial Day Weekend

A beautiful evening at Rose's with friends
Attempting to catch minnows at Versluis Park

I am sure I will have lots of pictures just like this one throughout the summer :)


The grand opening of The Blast Factory.

It was insanely hot in this place, which is basically an nonairconditioned warehouse with inflatables.

A game of baseball at Brett and Rachel's. Ben actually ran the bases holding onto his pop.

Time for a little kickball!

This weekend was beautiful! Friday night we went out to dinner with our friends the Burgess' and Meyer's at Rose's. The deck setting was picture perfect. About half the restaurant we recognized later at Jersey Junction for dessert. On Saturday we ventured out to Versluis Park for a little beach time. I give this park two thumbs up. It has a nice sandy beach, sandy bottom swimming area, play area for the kids, and life guard on duty...not to mention it's only 10 minutes away. Saturday night we went over to a friend's house with the kids to grill and hang out. It was another beautiful evening. Sunday's big event was Ben losing his tooth (see previous blog entry). Monday we checked out a new bounce place in town that was having a grand opening. Free admission AND cake...how could we not go? Later I took the girls to see Shrek, and we went out to dinner with my mom and dad. It was a fun-filled weekend. And now the countdown to the end of school begins!

No comments: