Friday, May 22

Goodbye Canterbury

Silly Ben running up the hill only so he can roll back down.
Ben and his buddy Jack
Ben and his teacher Mrs. Pear

Ben finished preschool this week, and we went his class picnic together on Wednesday. It was a beautiful warm day, and it was fun to see him playing with the friends he talks so much about. My heart broke for him a little bit when he said goodbye to his buddy Jack who will also be going to a different school next year. Today when I told Ben that we weren't going back to school he said, "But I want to go play with Jack!" Sweet and sad. Ben brought home a book that he had worked on throughout the year of different pictures, etc. We learned that he has grown 3 inches and gained 8 pounds since September! I don't know how he does it. Ben lives off peanut butter sandwiches, orange juice and vitamins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a scarey diet I sure hope he lives off more then that...