Monday, November 19

Read My Shirt!

Jerry's sister Lisa and her husband Rob came to visit this past weekend with their two boys, Justin and Andrew. It wasn't until dinner time, which was approximately 3 hours after their arrival, that I noticed what Andrew's shirt said! He was probably wondering why at that point I ripped him out of his seat at the dinner table and ran with him into the other room for Jerry to see! Congratulations Rob and Lisa! The weekend was short but fun. The kids loved playing together, and I know the grown-ups all enjoyed their night out.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

YO FAMILY IS ONE PRO-CREATIN' GROUP OF PEEPS!! KEEP IT UP!!

Anonymous said...

I think this child is adorable, but then again I am his mother...
thanks for the fun weekend. The boys were awesome on the way home, and the border was only 35 min so not too bad. Did Jerry tell you about my rash on my face!!! I laughed but went to the doctor, it's better now.