
I know every child has fallen asleep in this position at one time or another, but it's just so hilarious when it happens to your own!

On another note I had a scary incident happen with Ben yesterday. At the gym that we go to there is child care which involves checking the children in and out. There is a locked gate that only the workers are allowed to open for the children when parents arrive. Well, yesterday I was taking a class upstairs at the gym which is pretty much on the opposite side of the gym and up two flights of stairs. As we're finishing the class my friend points out that Ben is standing outside the classroom wandering around. I immediately go to him and take him downstairs where I speak with the head of the child care. She is very apologetic and can't explain how it happened. Yesterday was pretty chaotic because it was member appreciation day, and there were a lot of different vendors set up throughout the gym with free products. He may have escaped when some kids were taken out to get tattoos or he may have climbed under some netting barriers that they put in the kids' gym. All I can think of is how he could have chosen to walk out the front door and into the parking lot. I still can't believe he made it that far without any one seeing him or stopping him. Children under 12 aren't even allowed upstairs with a parent! I lost sleep over this last night, and it is still quite upsetting to me. I don't blame any one person, but I think that some of their safety factors need to be revisited. I think God was definitely watching over my little guy, though. He escaped and came right to me.
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. That is SCARY! I'd for sure be talking to someone at your gym! Thank goodness he found you and all is well.
Yikes.
(on another note, love the pic of your daughter-that is hilarious)
that is scarey...makes you scared to leave him there again. What a little stinker..
and Erin-that is hillarious i haven't seen that stance before.
The picture of Erin is sooo funny! My kids have never done that before. I think you should print your blog and bring it into the gym and tell them you need a free month or some free classes!! Your lack of sleep and worry deserves at least that.
Jen
Yikes! To the gym incident.
Oh My! To the uncomfortable sleeping position. :)
Post a Comment