Tuesday, September 4

Labor Day Weekend




Nothing says summer like an ice cream cone! What a great weekend for the last hoorah of the season! We tried to make the most of it and spent a lot of time outside. Friday we took the kids to the park, Saturday we went to another park, Sunday we went swimming and then to friends in the evening, and then on Monday Jerry and my dad took the girls out on my parent's boat for a little bit and then swimming later at their pool. Claire and Erin love the diving board there because for them it's like a high dive. Last night all the kids were in bed asleep by 7:30 in preparation for the 1st day of school! I can't even believe it's here already. I'm sorta sad....but also doing cartwheels of joy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, love the new look of the blog! glad to hear you had a good weekend... I love that icecream pic, that is so Erin.
So how was the first day of school? Justin went to school for a meet and greet today, he was so excited. His first day is next week wednesday they do sort of a gradual start for jk here. his back pack is bigger then him! I think I'm going to cry...my baby is growing up. ttyl Lisa

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend even though little Erin about puked on the boat!