Thursday, August 30

My new favorite thing


I have a new favorite product that just came in the mail today. It's called the Shark Steam Mop, and I love it. I just did my kitchen floors, and they are spotless. I'm going to sound like an advertisement, but this thing is so lightweight and easy to use. I like the fact that it only uses water. Every product I've ever tried on my hardwood seems to leave some sort of residue. So anyway, give it a try. After all, you get your money back if you're not 100% completely satisfied!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm a big fan of anything steam related...go infomercials!!

Bradi said...

oooh..i LOVE floor cleaning gadgets. Although I already have the Swiffer Vacuum AND the Orange Glo Mop thing...probably can't justify another thing just for my kitchen floors. =(
Guess I'll just have to covet yours...