
Yes, everyone likes to brag about their children, and I am no exception. I seriously think Ben might have a future in professional sports. Before he turned one it was obvious his favorite toy was his basketball hoop. It is still the one thing that he plays with every day. Our eight year old neighbor Matthew will come and knock on our door and ask if Ben can come out and shoot hoops. A few weeks ago Matthew told me that he has now taught Ben how to follow through on his shots. As you can tell by the picture, Ben is doing just that! I'm so proud! Baseball is his second favorite sport, although we're still working on hitting just the ball instead of the ball AND the ball holder. Another reason to be proud is Claire's progress this year in soccer. This year she is actually going after the ball and kicking it during the game. This is a big step for her especially if you know how reserved she can be in group situations. It's fun to watch her come out of her shell and enjoy playing!


No comments:
Post a Comment