
I have been looking forward to Saturday all week. After looking at Jerry's travel schedule I decided that I needed to have a "me" day that included.....well, me! So, Saturday morning I met some friends for breakfast at Panera, went to the gym to work out and then sat in the steam room and showered. I then headed over to Vasaio Spa to enjoy my Valentine's Day gift from Jerry which was a massage and facial. One of my friends came with me, and we shut the place down at 5 pm after sitting around and talking in the "relaxation room". I then hurried home and Jerry and I headed out to a work event of his at Celebration cinema. His work hosted a company party which they do instead of a Christmas party. We had dinner, sat through a mediocre comedian, and then everyone got movie passes. We decided there wasn't anything that interested us, so we took our movie passes (and one gigantic box of Raisinettes) and went to Kohl's where I got new running shoes. The only thing that dampened my mood was that Claire was running a fever all day Saturday so I worried about her a little bit....and Jerry being homebound ALL day with the three kids. He made it through though, and I feel rejuvinated and ready to tackle another week!
1 comment:
My Oh My! Your day sounds delicious! I can't wait to hear some more details...
Post a Comment