We celebrated Christmas with my siblings this past weekend. I've never had this many people in my house before...30 including the 5 of us that live here. That also included a fiancé', boyfriend, and 2 girlfriends. We were full, but it never felt too crowded. There was just a dusting of snow on the ground that day, but it was enough to make it feel like Christmas is near.
30 people in my living room...a new record!
Getting ready to open gifts
Claire was SO happy this year that she got candy bars. The past few years I've told my mom to skip the candy bars for my kids. Not a good idea.
The exciting game of BINGO. No one stole my gift this year so it's all good.
I don't know what Jerry's doing here...maybe claiming he's not cheating.
My niece Ellie (almost sweet 16) and nephew Adam (14)


No comments:
Post a Comment