Ben's class all were given sombreros as a surprise from their teacher.
Ben could hardly contain his excitement here. They sang a song and then got to open the egg which contained a bunch of confetti.
Nope, Ben isn't standing on anything. He really is that much taller than his buddies.
Ben and his adorable class (6 boys with 1 missing, and 7 girls) plus two amazing teachers
This week I had my last (sniff, sniff) preschool Mother's Tea at school. It was my 3rd and final. Each year, the preschool classes learn about a certain country and then they put on a little program for the moms with songs and food about that country. This year it was Mexico...or as Ben now says, "Meh-E-co". They sang some cute songs, did a dance to the song "La Cucaracha" and enjoyed some yummy treats. The one thing that always cracks me up about the Mother's Tea is that there is no tea. Water, juice, and coffee are served, but no tea. Even though I'm sad about being done with this milestone, I'm already looking forward to next year and the letter people parade!
No comments:
Post a Comment