Wednesday, August 25

Camp Roger

Erin and Dafna were excited to both be on a top bunk!


Erin and one of her counselors


Erin holding one of the many bunnies at Camp Roger.  

In early August Erin enjoyed a 2 night 3 day camp experience at Camp Roger in Belding.  She went with her buddy Dafna and stayed in the same cabin and bunk that Claire had slept in last year.  Erin loved her time there, held every single animal multiple times, and came home with so many snarls in her hair that I had to condition her hair before shampooing it.  I really wish I had taken a picture when I picked her up because she looked like she hadn't slept for two days, which may have been possible with the hot and sticky nights.  She wants to go back next year though so I figure that means it was a great first camp experience!

1 comment:

Bradi said...

Oh Camp Roger!! You just gave me a good blast-from-the-past. :) How fun!