Friday, June 18
Birthday Party #3
Claire's birthday party was this past Monday, the day before she left for Camp Roger for the week. She invited her 3 good friends Camryn, Sarah, and Lydia over. After cake and ice cream and a pinata I took the girls to see Marmaduke and then swimming. Whew! After that I breathed a sigh of relief that the 3 parties were over. We packed up Claire for camp that night and brought her Tuesday morning. This week I've been working on painting her room which is her birthday present from us. She picked the colors (teal and lime green) and it's going to be quite a change from the pastel girly room she's had since we moved in 4 years ago. I'm still working on how to bring the whole room together, but I think she's going to love it! Can't wait to see my almost 9 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You did good, Mama! Birthday parties are a lot of work! How are you feeling these days? Katie's room in CA was lime green and turquoise too. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
K
Post a Comment