Saturday, August 1

Silver Lake

The Bowman's beautiful cottage on Silver Lake

The girls jumping off the swim platform
Having fun on the paddleboat
Daredevil Claire jumping off the top of the pontoon boat.Jerry and Erin riding on top of the boat. I wish the picture could capture how much her teeth were chattering!Benjamin and me on the trampoline. Even though this isn't a great picture I like it because Ben was giggling hysterically the whole time I was jumping.Lauren and Benjamin having fun!

Our neighbors and friends, Scott and Dianne, invited us out for the afternoon and evening to their cottage on Silver Lake. The weather was beautiful, and the water was warm....a perfect combination. The kids swam, jumped on the trampoline, and then had a riot jumping off the top of the pontoon boat. When we left at 10 pm, it's needless to say that the kids were tired. It's 9 am now and two of them are still sleeping!

No comments: