Sunday, July 19
Camp Roger
This past week Claire spent 3 days/2 nights at Camp Roger which is a Christian camp about 20 minutes north of Grand Rapids. She went with her buddy Sarah and had a blast! They did crafts, swam, played games, etc., all the things that 8 year olds love to do. She loved being able to sleep on a top bunk and came home having learned a bunch of new songs and games. When we picked her up Claire showed us around a little bit, and it brought back many memories of my trip to Camp Roger when I was 9. I went with a friend who was homesick and constipated the whole week, so my experience wasn't the greatest. I remember being really relieved when my mom came to get me. I'm happy to say Claire's 1st camp experience was much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nothing like having a constipated friend at camp, LOL!
we had some fun experience with head lice after summer camp....ah the memories!
Post a Comment