Wednesday, May 13

Myrtle Beach




We loved Myrtle Beach! A huge thank you to Jerry's parents for taking all of us there to celebrate their 40th anniversary! Our daily routine was something like this: breakfast, beach or pool, lunch, beach or pool, dinner, kids to bed, fun with adults and repeat 7 days in a row. We mixed things up a little bit with a trip to Ripley's Aquarium one morning and another trip to the Bass Pro Shop. Of course the ladies did enjoy some outlet shopping. Who can pass up Crocs for $5? The guys had their round of golf, and I can't think of a better way to have spent my birthday than on vacation with my fab family. That particular day I enjoyed 3 Krispee Kreme donuts and a huge steak dinner. It doesn't get much better than that! We are all looking forward to seeing the professional pictures we had done on the beach. To our surprise the kids ALL cooperated and were justly rewarded with Baskin Robbins. Next time we'll all be together will be camping this summer. Not quite as glamorous as Myrtle Beach, but I know it'll be fun!

No comments: