Wednesday, March 4

Full weekend






The kids had a winter break from school this past Friday and Monday, so we took advantage of it and packed in a lot of fun activities together. Thursday night I took the girls to Disney on Ice which was spectacular. I highly recommend the show aside from the $10 cotton candy. On Friday we endured Chuckee Cheese, but if you take a look at my pictures I think you'll see Jerry having as much fun as the kids. On Saturday we went bowling and took the kids to McDonald's. Ben wound up bowling all the girls' turns because they were busy with an M&M machine that you didn't have to put any coins in to get the M&M's. They thought they had found gold! We spent Monday at home easing back into reality. After this week Jerry is not traveling for 10 days, so we're all looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Jerry is scary in that one pic. :)

I was bummed that F.H. and Ada's winter break didn't match up ... oh and that Zach had only gone to 4 days of preschool the whole month of Feb.! What a waste of money.

Your kids look like they had fun and yes - bring - on - SPRING!

Brenda said...

I think Jerry should make the pic with Chucky his FB profile pic.

Did you bring a 55-gallon drum of hand sanitizer with you? I know...I should probably get over it :)