
Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to spruce things up! Our coffee table and end table were both looking on the tired side. Both have been around
pre-kids and both have been pounded, gouged, scraped,
nicked and drawn upon multiple times. Jerry and the girls sanded them, and then Jerry painted both black. I am quite pleased with the results. We also rearranged the furniture in our living room and angled
everything which seems to work with the space a little bit better.

This meal looked so yummy (and it was) that I had to take a picture. Our neighbors came over Sunday night for an "End of Summer" party. We had several chicken kabobs left over so for lunch on Sunday I sauteed some raw shrimp, added the leftover kabobs,
penne pasta,
sundried tomatoes which is probably in my top 5 favorite foods, threw in some pesto from Costco, a little fresh
parmesan, and voila' ....YUM, YUM! Of course the kids' version of this was minus the shrimp, tomato, and zucchini which in my opinion is all the good stuff.
2 comments:
You're amazing!
Sorry, I didn't mean to be annonymous. That previous message was from me!
Kristin
Post a Comment