
Claire (6 weeks old) August 2001

Ben (6 weeks old) August 2005
We are back from Alaska and had a fantastic time. It will take me a few days to get my pictures organized, but in the meantime I wanted to give a shout out to my babies who had birthdays while we were away. Claire turned 7, and Ben turned 3 this past Friday. They had a fun day with my niece Julia and grandma and grandpa at the pool. Don't worry kids, mommy and daddy celebrated your birthday with multiple trips to the chocolate buffet!

Claire-age 7 Here's some things you may not know, but what I LOVE about my oldest baby: 1. She cannot stand having her room messy. If I put her to bed with a messy room, the next morning it will be completely picked up and organized. 2. She's pretty much willing to try anything I make for dinner (most of the time) and is a fantastic eater despite her gazelle frame. 3. She can run faster than I can. I discovered this when we raced around the house a few months ago.

Baby Benjamin is now three! Here are a few things I LOVE about my forever baby boy. 1. He loves taking his vitamins. He will remind me every morning after I give him his juice that he needs his vitamins. Then he'll try to convince me throughout the day that he hasn't had them yet. "I didn't have my vitamins forday, mom" Forday is his way of saying today. 2. He loves trucks. I realize most boys love trucks, but after having two girls it is just fun to see how much he loves playing with the boy stuff. He'll get visably excited when we see a fire truck while driving. 3. His favorite song is "Our God is an Awesome God" which we have on a praise cd in the car. He wants to listen to it over and over and over.....I never get sick of hearing him sing along!
2 comments:
Glad to see you guys made it home! Hope your trip was wonderful! Now back to reality, right?! Can't wait to see cruising pics!
Kristin
1 thing I love about Claire is her creativity, her projects just keep getting more and more creative! I'm sure she brings home amazing art projects.
1 thing I love about Benny is his love for basket ball, watching that boy shoot hoops and the thrill he gets from doing so is alot of fun.
Love you guys hope you had good birthdays!!!
Post a Comment