Saturday, March 15

Circus

We had fun on our visit to the circus today with mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa!
On the way to the circus Ben repeatedly said, "The lion don't eat me". I think he was a little nervous.

We allowed the kids to choose between a pony ride or face painting. Claire chose the pony ride and then later regretted it. Live and learn!

I don't want to tell how much this 1 minute 23 second elephant ride cost. It was fun though! The kids loved it!

Erin "the butterfly" and Miss Ninny

Benjamin "the cutest tiger ever" Sytsma


Ben to Erin, "You're a butterfly and I'm a tiger, rrrooooaaar!"







3 comments:

Bradi said...

HOw fun! I so wanted to go to that but BJK was out of town. Looks like you had a great time! Love the face painting.

Anonymous said...

wow that's some professional face painting! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That husband of yours sure can face paint!