Here's a look at our week:
1. Mother's Day Tea at Erin's Preschool--We were all served tea and little muffins and then entertained by songs sung by the preschoolers. Erin made me an adorable decoupage box and bookmark.
2. Slip 'N Slide Fun--The high was 77 degrees which I considered appropriate weather to haul out the Slip 'N Slide. We have the perfect hill right next to our house, and the kids had a ball. I put out the little pool for Ben and he could not have been happier. 
4. Claire's 1st Date--NOT! I thought this picture was cute of Claire and our neighbor Matthew riding in his "Jeep" together.
5. Mulch and Flowers--I had the best experience yet for buying my flowers. Normally, I get to the flower store and become undecisive and wind up buying flowers that I'm never quite happy with. This time I saw a pot I liked, asked a salesperson to help me duplicate it, and was out of the store in 15 minutes. An hour and a half later I had all my pots planted, and I think they look fabulous! Oh yeah, Jerry mulched, and it looks great too.
6. Still trying to figure out my camera. I wish I could get my kids to sit still for even three full minutes and then look at me with a really natural, not forced, smile.
7. Hoping that Jerry comes through for Mother's Day considering he really struck out for my birthday.
3 comments:
- Where did you go for your flowers?
- Did jerry come through?
- If you get any kid to sit for THREE minutes, then smile...you win
Everyone on the world wide web is anxiously awaiting the word... did Jerry come through?
Yes, Jerry came through! I got chocolate, a gift, AND a nap!
Brenda, I got my flowers at Koetsiers.
Post a Comment