

Claire has been looking forward to showing her school to grandma and grandpa for a while, and today was the day that they were able to come and visit with other "grand friends". My dad took about 30 pictures, but there were only a few with my mom in it and none of my dad! They were able to go to art with Claire and paint a Picasso, and the students put on a short music program as well. You'll notice in the picture of Claire's self-portrait that she said she can play a flute. I think she is living through my regret of not continuing with the flute after ninth grade! Grandma and Grandpa Sytsma, you were missed, but we'll try to coordinate you visiting next year!



2 comments:
that's right! you were the Ada Christian Flutist with the mostest! Weren't you first-chair from 7th-9th grade?! what an over achiever!
Yes, you are darn right I was first chair. Anyone who challenged me was left in the dust. I didn't want to put that in my blog and sound too arrogant, but yeah, I was first chair, top flutist, the best, #1!
Post a Comment