


Ben's favorite word to say (and really the only) is cheese. He started doing this when I would get out the camera, point it at him or his sisters and ask them to say "cheese". Yesterday we were out in the snow and he saw my camera, thus the "cheesy" smiles. Today we went to the libary and this guy was taking some photos of the architecture of the building. Ben walked up to him and said, "Cheeeeese!" I really should get it on video---it takes him about 5 seconds to say that 1 syllable word because he draws that "e" out so much! I love my little man!
2 comments:
He is such a doll! You must have more snow in Ada than we do here in Byron Center!! Let me know when your blog is available for public consumption :)
I love your new blog Lynn-yeah!! Veronica
Post a Comment